Best Back Pain Treatments
Best back pain treatments? There are so many options to cure back pain. You can even do it at home. All you need to know is the cause of the back pain you suffered, so you can find the right treatment for your back problem. So how do you know the cause of your back problems?
By knowing the cause of the back pain problem, you can treat and even prevent this problem from happening again. The cause of back pain can also vary but the most common thing is muscles strain. I will only discuss the most common causes. For other causes can be discussed at other times.
Muscle strain is a state when muscles are attracted or torn. This usually happens when you are exhausted, excessive training and inappropriately while moving, causing the muscles to become tense. This can happen to all parts of the muscle, but most often is the lower back, neck shoulder and hamstring.
Pain caused by this can interfere with your daily activities even when it becomes worse will make you difficult to move. According to WebMD signs muscle strain
- Swelling, bruising, or redness because of the injury
- Ache at rest
- Pain whilst the particular muscle or the joint with regards to that muscle is used
- Weakness of the muscle or tendons
- Inability to apply the muscle completely
So when you experience things like the above you can be sure you have muscles strain. After knowing the signs of muscles strain, your next step should be to know what causes the muscle strain that can cause back pain.
Repetition In Daily Activities – daily activities that you do can cause the muscle strain. Because this is done repeatedly. For example your tendency to sit long each day. Whether it’s when you’re doing work in the office, driving or watching tv. This sitting habit is not good for your body, the muscles on the lower back, neck, and shoulders will at least have problems due to this habit.
To avoid this you can make changes to your daily activities, such as
- Routine to rest for a while after 45 minutes to 1 hour you sit. By standing and walking to a place (bathroom or just taking a drink) Or you can do some simple stretching movements that can ease tension on your muscles and release the flow of blood in the body. This way you can reduce the habit of sitting long and minimize the risk of muscles strain.
- Think ergonomically. I think the ergonomic environment is not an obligation anymore but a necessity for you to fulfill. With a healthy environment, of course, you can be healthier and more productive in running your daily activities. That way will have a positive impact on the business you run because everyone becomes more productive in their work.
- Lifting something heavy – lifting something too heavy or incorrectly postured when lifting something will cause a strained muscle. When your work is related to lifting or moving things, of course, this should be noted. Do not let your work make extra expenses for health because of this problem. Preferably before lifting something you need to pay attention to several things, how heavy the items will be lifted or moved, how far do you lift the item, and is a tool needed or aid from someone? So before lifting or moving something you should pay attention to this, to be safe for you. Check out tips on picking up the mayo clinic version (1)
Over Exercise – exercise is good for the body. With regular exercise can make your body become healthy. But exercise can also be bad for you if done wrongly. Suppose you are too excessive do exercise that causes muscle strain, or when doing sports without warming up first.
Exercise should be done regularly and not when you have lots of free time on weekends you do it excessively. Choose the sport that suits you and you can do it regularly to maintain your health. For example, swimming, because this sport is good for back pain (2). Tips for good exercise (3).
To overcome back pain training can be the best option because no side effects and certainly very healthy for your body. By exercising you can heal naturally without any consumption of drugs that can have side effects for your body. Surely the right sports can make you healthier if you pay attention to the above things.
Of course, in addition to regular exercise should also consume healthy food in order to obtain maximum results. Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption because it will adversely affect bone health and of course your overall body health.
Bending – if you work using a pc or laptop where the screen and other things (like mouse and keyboard) makes you bend for a long time. This can make the muscles in the neck and shoulders become sore. You should try something else. By using a laptop stand that can adjust the screen at eye level so you do not need to bend. Consider a secure tip using a laptop (4).
You can also use sit to stand desk to reduce bend or sit. This table has features that can be tailored to your needs so you do not have to bend down and sit for long periods of time. You can choose to sit or stand to your liking. With this habit you can be healthier in your daily activities.
Best Back Pain Treatments
As mentioned above there are several muscle strains that can affect your back and also some suggestions to overcome them? So what’s the Best Back Pain Treatment? I think there are treatments that you can try as your back pain solution.
This method is called Back Pain Relief 4 Life. With this method you can cure back pain (upper and lower) without using 100% free medication. This method uses techniques and movements that make you cure back pain naturally. Not only recover from back pain but also make your muscles stronger, better posture and more flexible.
Please share with your friends and your families if you find it useful. Feel free to express your idea about this post by filling the comment section. Thanks